After seeing this article, I am left with these questions:
1) Why is this newsworthy? After a quick internet search, I determined that many daily papers across the nation carried this article today.
2) How would a person let themselves get to this point? Did you notice that at his "high" point, he weighed 1,235 pounds? That's as much as a cow! How could a person weigh that much? At what point do you not notice that things are getting a little out of hand? What kind of an existence can you possibly enjoy, laying around in your bed in a sheet all day, every day? Who are these people in your life who are enabling you to eat this way? Somebody has to keep supplying the tacos, right?
3) There will be no risk of an illegal border crossing with this hombre grande. OK - that's not a question - just an observation.
4) Could you imagine having all these little kids gathered around your big ol' bed while you make this beach pilgrimage? Were they well behaved, or did they shout "cerdo! cerdo!" as he passed by?
5) Again, why is this newsworthy??