Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'LL TAKE 'EGO CHECK' FOR $400, ALEX. . .

Last night, I was in the kitchen working on dinner, but could hear the TV from the next room. The show Jeopardy! was on, and I thought I was really kicking ass and taking names, having been able to answer five of the last seven questions correctly. Before I could hear any more questions and further improve my ego, Aleita came in and asked if she could watch a show. As I went in the living room and grabbed the remote to put something on for her, I noticed that one of the contestents on Jeopardy! looked awfully young. I stood and watched for a moment, just so I could verify what I had started to suspect - - Yes, you guessed it . . .it's Teen Week on Jeopardy! Ego? Back in check. . .

3 comments:

Julianne said...

I love teen week! Even better? Kid week!

Anonymous said...

Damn, you've ruined it for me again, I was thinking it was still College week, and felt pretty good about myself for a while there.

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with a little ego boost now and then.