Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SILLY FACE

The girls and I have reached an agreement when it comes to taking pictures: they will let me take a few of them in my staged, preserve-this-moment-for-prosperity poses, on the condition that when I am done subjecting them to countless rounds of "smile!" and "get closer!" and "stand up straight!" and "quit picking your nose!", I will allow them to do a silly face. The silly face picture is their payoff for cheesing for me as requested.

Vacation pictures were no exception. I finally had a chance to go through our vacation pictures last night and download them from the camera, and to do some cropping and correcting. What I discovered is that I have a plethora of pictures of my children making their silly faces - - - and what better place to share them than on my blog?










Even mom and and dad couldn't resist . . . .




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that last picture should be this year's Christmas card!

Julianne said...

Chris needs some work on his silly faces.

Great strategy for picture-taking. I may have to steal it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, nice vacation shots, but when are yo going to publish the silly photos?

Anonymous said...

Think of all the future blackmail possibilities.....