Monday, March 30, 2009

MADE WITH LOVE (AND PERHAPS A BLINDFOLD??)


I know it's kind of frightening, but this lovely little creature is now adorning my desk at work. Maggie painted it at the after-school program and told me she wanted me to take it to work and use it as a paper weight. I kind of feel like I have a figurine from the Tammy Faye Baker collection sitting on my desk now. But no matter - - my child made it for me, and I will cherish it.

(OK - perhaps 'cherish' is too strong of a word.....)

2 comments:

papadale said...

I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, but Maggie painted it, so Damn! it sure is a GOOD ONE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to start getting such actually useful things from Freya. For now, I get paper artwork...and I only have so much cube wall space, know what I mean?